Apple or AT&T?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Tim9724, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Tim9724 macrumors member

I want to pre order a white 16gb iPhone 5 tonight does anyone know which would arrive first apple or AT&T?

-thanks!

2. mnsportsgeek macrumors 65816

Both will take several weeks. I'd say apple has the best chance of beating estimation times.

3. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Could be either.

Or you could go to a store Fri, or maybe even Sat and get one.

4. iamartimus macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted

Go to the Apple store on Friday, go early! Everyone who wants it on release day and didn't order early, go to Apple! Then I'll go to AT&T to get mine, lol.

5. iamartimus macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted

Go to the Apple store on Friday, go early! Everyone who wants it on release day and didn't order early, go to Apple! Then I'll go to AT&T to get mine, lol.

6. Tim9724 thread starter macrumors member

I don't have an apple store where I live I would need to take a plane to get to the closets one. Althought I do have an AT&T store in my town I called them and they said they were going to be getting in 200 phones.

7. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

AT&T and everyone else gets their stock from Apple.
    Good chances are Apple will have more stock of their own product than the resellers.

8. al0513 macrumors 6502

9. mwhals macrumors 6502

I would get to the AT&T store early. Alternatively, just order one and wait as I am sure there is nothing wrong with your current phone that it can't last a couple of weeks.

10. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

There's no difference. It's all controlled by Apple & they make sure the customer has access to order from any Apple Reseller.

I buy everything direct from Apple.com except iPhones. Those I buy from AT&T since they're my carrier and ship FedEx next day by 10:30 am free.

Last year I just stayed home till 9:50am, signed for the phone & off to work I went. Mine came the day before release day as did many others ordered by guys I work with. We have all been very happy with AT&T.