Apple Pre Order (Oct 20 - Oct 27)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CBillups1, Oct 3, 2014.

1. CBillups1 macrumors 6502a

CBillups1

Anyway with these dates? Think we will get it prior to that? :(

I ordered the 19th

2. KuchiKopi macrumors regular

KuchiKopi

Is it a regular 6? Then you may get it early.

Plus? You'll probably get it in November. If you're lucky.

3. CBillups1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

CBillups1

But its guaranteed to arrive during those dates.

its a 6+ btw

was told by a Apple rep that its between 3-4 weeks from ordering date and usually most of the time apple ships before then.

----------

But its guaranteed to arrive during those dates.

its a 6+ btw

was told by a Apple rep that its between 3-4 weeks from ordering date and usually most of the time apple ships before then.

4. CBillups1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

CBillups1

5. JeremyE macrumors regular

Also ordered on the 19th. Same exact date. I could see it shipping around the 14th. Hopefully.

6. CBillups1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

CBillups1

Not sure why this thread isnt getting replies, im sure plenty of other people who got same dates. the other dated threads got tons of action.

7. deemcey macrumors regular

Don't get your hopes up guys. A lot of folks from the 10/13-10/20 and 10/14-10/21 haven't got their phones yet and some of them are still stuck in processing items

8. JeremyE macrumors regular

Yeah but I've also seen people with these dates getting theirs shipped already. So it seems like it's quite random at times. Or people lie.

9. DanielShefer macrumors newbie

I ordered 6+ on Sep 19 and got delivery date Oct 20 - Oct 27, and it's still on processing items.

10. CBillups1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

CBillups1

The apple rep was a liar then. Before i ordered, i asked him if it will come for sure on those dates. He said YES and most of the time apple ships prior to those dates.

SMH

11. ApplLvr macrumors member

I ordered mine on the 19th after canceling an AT&T preorder. Last week I chatted with an apple rep who said my phone will arrive during the Oct 20-27 timeframe I was given. No chance it would be early and they would not upgrade to expedited shipping. I knew when it would arrive when I ordered it because it clearly said 3-4 weeks, she said. And I could cancel if I didn't like the delivery schedule, she said.

Still processing.

I might get it by Christmas. :(

6+ 64GB SG T-Mobile

12. Tgrey macrumors regular

Since mid of last week, lot of stores have plus in stock, except gold ones, there is no reason for delay.

13. Pirate515 macrumors member

Not around here in NYC or nearby Long Island and NJ area. At least showing as unavailable when trying to see if one is available for pickup.

I am looking for 6+ 128 GB Space Grey to use with T-Mobile. iDeviceChecker website is showing that some Best Buy stores in the area have AT&T and Sprint versions of them. Does anyone know if Best Buy will sell one at full retail price? If so, I'll try to pick up AT&T one (should be unlocked if purchased at full retail price, right).

14. ApplLvr macrumors member

There's not much availability around Atlanta either for 64GB or 128GB space gray 6+. There is a Target 'way south of Atlanta that has an ATT 64GB, but I don't know if you could buy it at full price and unlocked from a Target or if you'd have to do a 2 year contract or go NeXT. ATT & TMobile stores don't have them in stock. Sam's Club has the 6, but they have not had 6+ yet.

15. DanielShefer macrumors newbie

16. Ngwidener macrumors member

Still processing...

17. famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

I've got Oct 16 - Oct 23 for my delivery dates..
    Current status - Processing Items

Have seen others get updates with their delivery dates pushed up that ordered the same model, color, capacity and they ordered a few days after me. :mad:

18. ApplLvr macrumors member

still processing....

6+ SG 64GB TMo
    Ordered: 9/19
    Delivery: Oct 20-27
    :(

19. James Payne macrumors newbie

Ordered mine on 22nd Sept & gave me 20th - 27th delivery window.

Has been preparing for dispatch since Sunday evening(5th) , & still shows for 20th 27th delivery.

SG 6 Plus - 64GB

Regards

James

20. famoussasjohn, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2014

famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

What carrier and was it a 2 year agreement or NEXT?

Mines still processing and I have the same set up but I chose NEXT with AT&T, ordered 3 days before you and still nothing.

21. Yoohoo macrumors newbie

i ordered the 21st from apple.com

6+ tmobile silver 64 gb

i got an email today stating that my order will ship between the 10th and the 20th.

so theres that....still says processing and that estimated delivery is the 21st-28th

22. DanielShefer macrumors newbie

Well, Apple just billed my credit card and the status on the website changed to Preparing for Shipment.