Apple Retail stores have Lightning connectors in stock today (Thursday)?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mpapaj, Sep 20, 2012.

1. mpapaj macrumors newbie

Also - will I be able to enter an Apple store tomorrow for anything other than an iPhone?

2. applefan022 macrumors 6502

call your local apple store and ask if they have stock on adapters today.

3. AlPlPlLE macrumors regular

They have the lightning and ear pods available

4. kalexn macrumors 6502

really? I thought the lightening connectors were not going to be available until October?

5. carrako macrumors regular

Just called my local store... They said they didnt have them at the moment and didnt know if they would tomorrow. He seemed very unsure though and dont think he really had an answer. Might swing by there later today just to check. Would love to avoid the store tomorrow if possible.

6. -Knight- macrumors 6502a

-Knight-

I wanted to order a Lightning cable but saw it's 2-3 weeks for delivery. Sucks cause I need one for work too. Oh well.

7. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

8. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

1) Call apple
    2) Well technically you can go into Target on Black Friday to browse, that doesn't mean it's advisable or a good idea.

9. AlPlPlLE macrumors regular

They may have just put them out but when I got home from errands and stopping by the store, they had taken down the old headphones and out up the earpods and also had split the sync cable secton into two halves (half 30pin, half lightning). Snagged a pair of earpods although I will have some in my phone tomorrow lol. Sound great!

10. carrako macrumors regular

Just stopped by my local store. They had the EarPods out and available to purchase but no lightning connectors or adapters. Asked an employee there and was told they would be available to purchase tomorrow. Guess it just depends on your apple store. Some have them, some don't.

11. volzalum macrumors member

Knoxville store said they were not selling until tomorrow.

12. Beezzy macrumors 6502

The Apple Store in Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg IL said they're not selling anything iPhone 5 related until tomorrow