Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today released the fourth beta of an upcoming iOS 9.3.2 update to developers and public beta testers for testing purposes, one week after the release of the third iOS 9.3.2 beta and more than a month after the launch of iOS 9.3, a significant update that introduced Night Shift mode and other feature improvements. iOS 9.3.2 has been in testing since April 6.

iOS 9.3.2 beta 4 can be downloaded over-the-air using the beta configuration profile or through the Apple Developer Center.

appleios93.jpg

iOS 9.3.2, as an 9.x.x update, appears to be minor in scale, focusing on bug fixes and performance improvements. iOS 9.3.2 appears to fix a major Game Center bug that has plagued some iOS users for months and it introduces support for using Night Shift and Low Power Mode simultaneously.

The first three betas of iOS 9.3.2 have not included any significant outward-facing changes, but we will update this post with any new features found in the fourth beta.

Article Link: Apple Seeds Fourth Beta of iOS 9.3.2 to Developers and Public Beta Testers

osmar.rodriguez

macrumors newbie
May 3, 2016
Caracas, Venezuela
Someone could verify what is the time zone of Caracas, Venezuela in this new beta? Because the country changed its time zone (from -4:30GTM to -4GTM) last weekend but iOS and OS X don't recognize the new one.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Uh. Thankfully I am not notified to install any beta software whatsoever. Stick at iOS 9.3.1.

What about random laggy issue? And what about landscape 3D Touch?

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
I think 9.3.2 fixes the weird bug where if you keep the flashlight on for a long period of time, the phones acts weird when you try to turn it off.

Grahamps

macrumors member
Apr 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I reported Night Shift remaining on well after sunrise. Twice I noticed it on the last build. Also, I've mostly had trouble connecting to the App Store, even after logging out of/into iCloud, and trying one YouTube fix, and reported that. That's what I'll be looking for in this beta.

heartburn

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2008
NorCal
Are any other 6s Plus users STILL experiencing the frame rate drop when they try to use 3D Touch in landscape? I've been reporting it for months now, but it doesn't seem like it'll ever be addressed...

Jukens

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2013
Are any other 6s Plus users STILL experiencing the frame rate drop when they try to use 3D Touch in landscape? I've been reporting it for months now, but it doesn't seem like it'll ever be addressed...
its low on their priority, they started closing my reports for being repeats. It appears to be related to siri suggestions as when i disable them I no longer have the low framerate issues.

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England

Something like this isn't at the top of their list. This will NOT be fixed in a x.x.x update. It'll be iOS 10 I'm afraid.

cale508

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2015
IL
Yes, I still experience this issue and I have reported it many times as well. Maybe iOS 10 will fix it. Only time will tell.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.