I've been waiting for my MBP to ship for over a week now. I've called Apple and they said they have no idea when it will ship. Online order status says ~Nov 5 delivery. Have others ordered later then Oct 14 (I ordered on Oct 16) and have any positive shipping status news? To those considering getting the drive through Apple, I highly recommend getting the standard 5400 RMP version, or the 7200 RMP 250 GB drive, and swap out the drive themselves if it becomes necessary (the 7200 320 one can be bought for ~$100 I think). For me it's not worth making the change now, since it would probably not ship earlier than early Nov anyway (5 days delay for the non-CTO MBP's at present).