Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today launched a new mini game show called "Play, Pause, Delete," which asks artists to "make the tough decisions about music, culture, and everything in between." Apple provides artists with three options from a series of personalized categories, and they have to select one to play, one to pause, and one to delete.

The first "Play, Pause, Delete" video is available on Apple's YouTube channel, and it features rapper Coi Leray. The game overall appears to be similar to the well-known kiss, marry, kill game.

Apple asks her favorite music, how she starts making music, her go-to sidekick, her ideal birthday gift, her favorite hairstyles, what super power she would want, and more.

It sounds like this will be an ongoing series for Apple, so we can expect to see additional artists featured in the mini Play, Pause, Delete YouTube game show.

Article Link: Apple Shares New 'Play, Pause, Delete' Mini Game Show Video With Coi Leray

MacBH928

macrumors 604
May 17, 2008
Any body else feels his intelligence insulted by this? God, I hate fake excitement.

My only guess this is targeting early teenagers, but I won't be surprised if they too think this insults their intelligence.

wigby

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2007
I feel so old. I literally have never heard this person's name or music in my life. Le sigh.
It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be but they should've kicked off the series with a recognizable crossover celebrity/performer/influencer. I doubt even the youth market knows who this is.

Reactions: Antes

Expos of 1969

Contributor
Aug 25, 2013
Ha, ha....she cannot even speak like an adult. Her IQ must be in the 30s or 40s. Apple has really gone in the toilet by catering to people who may even find this remotely interesting or entertaining. Apple and society has hit rock bottom. This and yet more Donda on the same day. What a time to be alive.

jgreg728

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2016
The only reason I know her name is because of her god awful performance at RollingLoud being memed out on instagram. She's probably the most cringe rapper Apple could've picked for this lol. Whatever, its clearly not worthy of being an Apple TV+ program even to Apple lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.