Apple should give the first person in line a free Iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cymolia, Sep 25, 2015.

1. cymolia macrumors 6502a

The first person in line at every apple store should get the iphone for free. I mean how much publicity does apple need, not much im guessing . But wouldnt it be awesome if the first customer in line gets a free iphone. Just feels like a feel good story with a positive outcome for both parties.

2. Polaroid macrumors 6502a

3. Surf Donkey Suspended

Surf Donkey

I think you underestimate how horrible humanity can be to each other when you offer something to free. It would not end well.

4. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

There would be a riot and that certainly wouldn't be good for business.

5. Zimmy68 macrumors 65816

Zimmy68

The first person in line should be dragged out in the street, not given a new phone.

6. Supermallet macrumors 65816

Supermallet

I can only imagine the awful things people would do to each other to be first in line to get that free phone, not to mention how much earlier they'd line up than they already do.

And then once Apple finally gives out the free phone, the people will complain that it's not the color or size that they wanted and why would Apple treat them so badly.

7. laudern macrumors 6502a

The first person in line should really think about their life choices.

8. sunking101 macrumors 603

sunking101

You'd have to be tooled up and have 20 tooled up mates with you if you were first in line. Not to mention having to start queuing three months in advance lol.

9. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

I showed up at 0745 at tmobile today and was the first person in line....I should have got a free phone.