Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fr0ntside

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 4, 2003
New Zealand
Hey,
I was wondering what anyone thinks of Apple-Specs.com (the name/design - no content yet).
If anyone is interested I will consider selling/trading this name, a php content system for it and the design. Just give me a buzz!

Heres the link

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
As a source for product specs and other information, the design isn't important, as long as the site is efficient to use. No problem there yet, of course.

Apple-Specs is not a site name that I would go to looking for "top-notch extra services", however.

I see the planned link to http://www.apple-trade.com/. If that's for a service named AppleTrade, maybe the service should be named Apple-Trade instead.

Wanna say more about how the information will differ from Apple's own Specifications pages?

Dreadnought

macrumors 68020
Jul 22, 2002
Almere, The Netherlands
Mactracker

There is a freeware program called Mactracker and it is very good, except that is isn't updated since the introduction of the G5. It has everything Apple has ever built. You can download it from download.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.