Carrier Apple/sprint is killing me.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DEACONM, Oct 16, 2013.

1. DEACONM, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013

DEACONM macrumors newbie

For about a month now and know iphone 5s as of yet. All i hear is, are you on the waiting list, and of cousre i am, but i would change phones, but none of the other phones are worth or compatible to all macs, ipad. So i wait for that phone call from sprint:mad:

2. xmaseve macrumors regular

Seems like Apple's speed of making Sprint phones is as slow as Sprint's data service :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I wish Apple would have made less of the 5C model and more of the 5S to start with.

3. mactumors macrumors 6502

4. Col Ronson macrumors 6502a

making metal phones is inherently more difficult than a "plastic" phone.

Apple made more 5S than they made the 5 model last year. 9 million sales already showed that.

5. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

So why didnt you order from apple? Oh wait sorry you were trying to jump on that sprint sweet deal for $99 a 5s or free 5c amiright? :rolleyes: You pay for what you get my friend.

6. AppleFan91 macrumors 65816

AppleFan91

I do think that they underestimated the interest in the 5s and overestimated the interest in the 5c

7. Firocity macrumors member

What Color color and storage config did you order? I ordered 3 AT&T model at the ATT store on the 6th of October and received all 3 in 4 days (2 16gb silver and 1 32 gb space gray). BTW I had a Sprint Iphone 5s a couple of days after launch and took it back because the data speeds sucked.

8. eNcrypTioN macrumors 6502

Typical bs that Sprint customers have to put up with. If it's not horrific data speeds it's something else... Just made the jump from Sprint after 10+ years to AT&T. Walked into the store on launch day at 6:00PM and walked out with a shiny new iphone 5S.

Looks like Sprint is last inline again but this doesn't surprise me.

Hope you get your phone soon.

9. Juanefny macrumors 6502

I got my Sprint 5s at the store on launch day...

10. The Mrs. macrumors member

The Mrs.

I ordered mine on launch day at the sprint store and just received it on Monday.

11. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

Lol I ordered a sprint iphone from Apple as soon as online orders went live and I've had it for about a month already. You should've ordered from Apple as soon as orders went live, otherwise you're gonna be waiting for a while.