apple? steve jobs? announcements?! go on I dare ya to read! :p good blummin heck!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by R-41157, Jun 9, 2008.

1. R-41157 macrumors member

sorry, can you tell im a brit???

No MBP update??? what a flippin suprise! twice now i have been fooled into thinking apple and our steve will do something amazing with the mac and he hasnt . . . it is all useless wabble! even any rumor on this website, or any other site is useless I find!!

I am going to suggest it is like a hot girl in a bar (im assuming it happens to you yanks as well, and other folk around the world!) who is up for it, teasing you with her eyes (calm down lads), pulling up her short dress (no, not a strip club!) for hours only to go home with the ugly bloke (or girl if your REALLY unlucky) next to you . . .

now, i am in no hurry to buy a mac but will deffo get a new MBP when a redesign really does come out but I think that this whole "secrecy" thing that apple and steve jobs has is INSANE!! Surely he is making more unhappy customers by letting rumours circulate about new macs etc to just put out a new iphone . . . which is great but even that wont be out til july!! Im guessing there were THOUSANDS of maccers waiting for some good news but were left feeling unhappy!!

maybe i am completely wrong but I think there are some that would agree with me!:confused:

I might be back from a night out and in a bad mood but I for one feel slightly cheated . . . the 3G iphone was a given and I am not one for silly applications and games so was thoroughly dissapointed and will not be wasting me time waiting around again! I am hoping for a redesign come july-august . . . but I am thinking just a speed bump! If so i will be looking towards another manufactuerer! (spelling?!?!)

Good bye to getting excited by the next apple release and hello to buying the best bit of kit they offer, I can pretty much gurantee ill be a happy man!

***before anyone tries to be smart . . . the spelling in my thread is crap, i am not a retard just slightly drunk and tired! thankyou! :p***

2. sbf74 macrumors member

Did exactly that, just this afternoon.
    Got the best 2.5GHz 15 inch MBP.
    Just can't be arsed waiting for the new "bump"...... I'd rather wait til the next "tock" but that'll be at least 6 months, and possibly 9.

My $0.02 - buy a MBP now. Cheers

3. markrivers macrumors 6502a

markrivers

the site is MacRumors.com..
    if it was FACTsheet.com or MacNews.com then it might be a different story:D

4. R-41157 thread starter macrumors member

Yes, i imagine if I had really taken much notice of the *rumours* on this site, or mentioned them within the thread, it would have had a different subject too! . . . ahem! ;)

Thanks for reminding me of what site i am on though, mozilla is getting a bit sloppy . . . :rolleyes:

5. winninganthem macrumors 6502a

winninganthem

You sir, have made my day. :D

I registered to post on this site just to go and tell you that.

The whole English slang bit was funny ****.

6. masse macrumors 6502a

masse

I wish I had the money to buy now and again at nehalem...Hell I would have bought a SR + merom and then a nehalem. But see there's that money thing.

7. bertpalmer macrumors 6502

I think the product secrecy from Apples point of view as it keeps people on the edge of their seat guessing and speculating. It's just psychology - people love to hate it!

Also if they made prior announcements about what they were working on then their competitors would copy them and get it out of the door before Apple.

8. DarthTreydor macrumors 6502

now here's a lesson for all you kids out there:

don't drink and post

9. Abraxsis macrumors 6502

Abraxsis

Its WWDC, what did you expect? You want Macs wait until Paris.

10. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

No, I think I'll take them on July 15, thanks.