apple stickers

chibianh

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 6, 2001
Colorado
Anyone know a good source to get some Apple stickers? Especially the white Apple logo sticker? I think it would look good right in the top middle of the rear window on my shiny black honda civic.. hehe..

Anyone else have any interesting stickers in interesting places?

me hate windows

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2002
1 word....... eBay

You can find stickers for $0.10 U.S. Then there is just shipping of something like .50 since you can just put them in a normal envelope.

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
Or to get them for free..... go to your nearest art and design college that use macs and ask the techies if they still have any....

My old University where I still keep intouch with people recieved 30 new Powermacs suffice to say, I had the stickers as they were only about to get thrown out!!!:p

Also got my mitts on Graphite ones at the college where as used to Lecture......:D

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Nothing exciting, just on my office door. But I did put one on my Wacom tablet, under the transparent holder, where you put paper sketches if you want to trace them. When I was carrying it around everyone thought it was a new Apple device. I'll take a picture and post it, probably tomorrow, cause I don't have my camera here.:D

me hate windows

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2002
Have you guys ever seen the bumper sticker that says: "I'd rather be driving a Macintosh." It also has the Apple logo on it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.