Apple Store AM inventory

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bull201314, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Bull201314 macrumors newbie

Obviously each store varies, but for those who have waited at an Apple Store in the morning this past week, how has the inventory been? I have an order processing on apple.com just in case but might just give it a shot tomorrow at the store. An employee said they will say in the morning what they have in stock just so you're not waiting there all day.

BTW looking for a verizon 16gb silver, though i know thats as rare as gold right now

2. britneyfan macrumors 6502

3. KaijuRed macrumors regular

I went to check if they had any 5S phones in stock yesterday, and the guy outside the Apple Store had a box full of cards. I went to line up this morning and the lady was only carrying a handful of cards.

The employee did say that they restock iPhone 5S's every day. So I'm guessing the stock they had this morning was leftover's from yesterday.

My store had no gold phones or 16GB phones (in any color). It was mostly 32/64GB Space Grey for Verizon or AT&T.

4. LostAggie macrumors 6502

Canceled my order online and got space gray 64gb for att yesterday in store. The had silver also. Some Verizon also...