apple store help!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NZfly, Oct 5, 2014.

1. NZfly macrumors member

Hi guys I ordered an iPhone 6 gold 64 gb on Wednesday order showed up on the apple store fine and I've just gone on to check the store today and now its saying i have no orders from my account! the money is gone from my account yet now it says there is no order on apples website. I've got the email with the order along with the order number and its saying that theres nothing does anyone have any idea whats happened?

2. sgtbash macrumors member

Same here, and I've been hearing similar problems with other orders. I think they're doing some kind of maintenance and we should just wait until tomorrow and see what happens.

3. SnakeP macrumors newbie

4. wermy macrumors regular

Same thing here. Glad I'm not the only one - I was worried something was wrong with my account.

5. NZfly thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for that normally I would've thought of that but atm it's 3 am and I'm tiered and not very well will do next time though.

6. Cory- macrumors newbie

Same exact problem here, except I just checked my e-mail and received a notification from Apple saying that my order has been shipped! So, I think the problem is just due to the website updating information. :)

7. NZfly thread starter macrumors member

Hey Guys orders just come back up on my account so looks like its probably just a glitch in the store your orders should be back soon!