Apple Store in Jacksonville, FL

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Akash.B, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Akash.B macrumors regular

Anybody else going to be going to wait in line there tonight? I have a 6S reserved, but wasn't able to reserve a 6S+ so I'll be waiting in line.

Last year, waiting in line was a disaster. Security got people who came at midnight to write their names on a list. They were told to return around 5AM. Meanwhile, a new line had formed by 2AM, and around 5AM about a hundred people showed up (being on the list) and were able to cut in front of the rest. People were pissed all around. Pretty sure only 2 legitimate people got a 6+, the rest went to scalpers.

Anyway, hopefully that's not the case this year.

2. CBSubliminal macrumors 6502

CBSubliminal

I typically go camp. But decided to just pre order on apple.com on 9/12. Yeah last year was a mess. Hopefully it will be more organized. We are in the middle of a mini Nor easter storm so hopefully yall can stay dry. Hope you can get your phone that you want.

3. ian-frs macrumors 6502

I ordered online this time for delivery since last years was so bad. I was hoping to do in store reservation, but the Jacksonville store wasn't there for me.

4. illippinno macrumors regular

illippinno

Curious to see how this turns out as well. I forgot to preorder and am debating to purchase a Rose Gold 6S+ out of contract.

5. ian-frs macrumors 6502

Any updates on how this store is looking, thinking about going to get screen protector later today if it's not to horrible.

6. JoJoCal19 macrumors 65816

JoJoCal19

I'm also curious on how the situation looks at the Town Center. I'm most likely skipping out on the 6S+ this year (I have a 6+) but had I gone for it, I'd have pre-ordered it for delivery or done a reservation.

7. CBSubliminal macrumors 6502

CBSubliminal

I drove past the TC this morning ATT store didnt have a line although it was busy inside. And the apple store line wasnt long at all. The line went up to the baby gap store. And this was at 8:15am.

8. ian-frs macrumors 6502

Well that's good to know I guess just about everyone who showed up will get what they want.