Apple Store is being updated

lera

macrumors member
Dec 26, 2001
cool

I was sort of expecting something to happen today for tomorow... but I can't say anything else ... non disclosure agreement and all. it'll be cool if my guess was right.

udannlin

macrumors member
Original poster
May 8, 2001
California
Re: cool

Originally posted by lera
I was sort of expecting something to happen today for tomorow... but I can't say anything else ... non disclosure agreement and all. it'll be cool if my guess was right.
This better be something good :D

udannlin

macrumors member
Original poster
May 8, 2001
California
Its been over an hour

according to the apple store, they are suppose to be back within the hour... I cant stay up to wait for this... it may not happen until tomorrow...:(

udannlin

macrumors member
Original poster
May 8, 2001
California
you are right. I waited until tomorrow. (today) no apple store... hopefully first thing when I wake up ill have a nice surprise :)

udannlin

macrumors member
Original poster
May 8, 2001
California
nothings new

i just checked one more time. its back, but nothings new. I guess this is another one of those false alarms that costed me some precious sleep... good night.

Obsidian

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2001
Victoria, BC, Canada
its been updated

I just checked the Store. It is 2:05 AM PST. The store has nothing new to show except a new layout. Instead of being horisontal, it is now vertical for better viewing. Looks better, but again, there are no new computers. I would not have expected them on a weekend :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.