Apple store is down!

edry.hilario

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010
I'd love for it to bethe iMac but I know that won't happen because that's what I want to happe therefore apple will do otherwise. I think if we're to be the iMac we would have heard something from the rumors sites. Sadly I think they are just prepping for the new iPhone stuff coming out. THIS NO IMAC THING IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

iMcLovin

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2009
wednesdays is the MOST regular maintenance day for the site. there won´t be anything when it´s back up again.

Candunc

macrumors member
Jul 5, 2012
Canada
What does 'maintenance' usually mean? I know Apple does this routinely but what's actually going on when the store is down?
Maintenance means that the store is undergoing changes, server updates don't take down everything at once. It may just be putting placeholder images, and putting hidden pages or something. Or just putting more hi-res images in, who knows.

iSayuSay

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2011
There will always a pre-release statement from Mr. X on last minutes before Apple Store is down for any hardware spec bump.

So yeah, without any, I wouldn't care if Apple Store is down. There will be nothing.

sukai

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2012
If there was a new iMac, shouldn't the iMac page be down? the one before clicking Buy Now. Anyway Everyone should wait for sept-oct its not that far away anymore. I can't see Apple putting it out there sooner. I would like to be wrong a haha

turtlez

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2012
as soon as i decide to buy a PC this glimmer of hope emerges. Fantastic... It better not disappoint. I need a computer as of Monday next week and this one cannot do what I need.

David085

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2009
I will be surprise if a new MBP 13" and Air with Retina Display : ) or even an new iMac.

HurryKayne

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
I'm keeping my expectations really low but does this come after 10.8.1's release?I'm sure it doesn't mean nothing but if Apple releases with a "silent" update the "2012 missing desktops" ,this,will let people forget all rumors about and focus on next Ios events.
Maybe,but i'm trying to keep my expectations low rather as my frustration because i'm in need of a desktop but i won't buy 2011 tech with 2012 prices.

David085

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2009
How long does the normal maintenance usually lasts ? They're taking their time ...
I think it will be back up before you get up in the morning, the samething happen before like on Sunday, it takes awhile and there wasn't notthing new last time, and I doubt there will be anything new this time too.