Apple Store launch day shipments have begun departing ZhengZhou, China

Oridus

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2012
heh.. if so, they're about to take a slight detour around a thunderstorm .

how live is that? i've never messed with that site before.
Within a few miles to my understanding. It's pretty accurate. I've used it to track flights and watch them land at my local airport within minutes.
[doublepost=1509505777][/doublepost]
heh.. if so, they're about to take a slight detour around a thunderstorm .

how live is that? i've never messed with that site before.

----
edit- nope..
back on course.
and damn.. that plane is hauling ass
:)
It don't care 'bout no storm lmao.
Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 10.09.03 PM.png

Reactions: flat five

cfairbank

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2006
Mine departed China at 10:39PM but there haven’t been any arrival scans anywhere. I’m not worried though. I know it’ll be here Friday.

Update: I just checked and I also have a departure scan at 4:30PM from Alaska.
Looks like mine is riding along with yours.

csurfr

macrumors 68020
Dec 7, 2016
Seattle, WA
It seems it's mostly MD-11's carrying the X's over, the 4:30 one must have had quite a tailwind, it shows top speed as 760mph.

*super geeking out*
If I’m not mistaken, FedEx and UPS still fly some of the DC-10s as well. Both airframes are workhorses. Well, since MD/Boeing fixed the issues they had in the early 90s. Good flyin’ jet.

dysert

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2006
I have two phones in transit ordered two minutes a part. The phone ordered first, a Verizon phone, left Zhengzhou and is now in Hong Kong. The other, an ATT phone, left Zhengzhou went directly to Anchorage and now is on its way to Louisville. They were placed in two separate orders on two separate carriers, both from the Apple store web site. Interesting logistics. Both still show Nov 3 delivery on the Apple store.

myscrnnm

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2014
Seattle, WA
Anyone tracking the flight that departed Hong Kong International at 22:51? I have no idea how to find those flights.