Apple Store St. Louis

stoid

macrumors 601
Original poster
I was recently at Westfield Shopping Mall in West County St. Louis, and I saw a notice up that an Apple store was "Coming Soon"!!!! Finally, a store in the midwest. Right now the closest store is in Chicago. It may not open for a while, anyone else have info???

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
shall i say it again? iowa needs one... i know the perfect guy to manage it... ;)

Where is the one in chicago anyway? is there one in the city or is the only one in the 'burbs? Apple only lists a map to one a half hour away, but I'm planning a little trip to chicago in a month or two (northwestern graduation... anyone else gonna be there?) and i'd like to stop in, but i can't take a huge detour... i get lost easily in that city :) Apple lists N. Michigan Ave as a job location, but i don't know what's actually there...

pnw

stoid

macrumors 601
Original poster
Yeah, its in Woodfield, north-east of Chicago, but its real close to the Digital Theatre in Chicago (7 or 8 miles). I'm going up to see Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones late May, so I'll probably drop-by while I'm up there.

Biggles

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2002
Ohio
yeah actually i will be at the northwestern graduation! My big bro is gettin out outta college.