Apple store stock

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by adox, Sep 22, 2012.

1. adox macrumors newbie

Has any one heard anything about shipment regularity and stock info ?

2. bwhitta macrumors regular

I was in the Jacksonville store this morning and I was told that the store plans to receive iPhone shipments daily. This store had a good inventory of Verizon and Sprint phones, but did not have a single ATT phone.

3. Preed08 macrumors regular

That daily part sounds good

4. miguelq macrumors regular

I'm in Miami and both stores in the Falls and Miami Beach have said that they did not receive any additional stock of iPhones today.

I called multiple times and spoke with several people but no luck so far. I remember last year that Apple had a "stock checker" that was updated nightly. Any idea if they are going to do that again this year?

5. adox thread starter macrumors newbie

I called and it does seem like it is daily I'm in ft.lauderdale, she was told there was no stock for today but Sunday could be different. So it does sound like a daily shipment

6. KPOM macrumors G5

There is no "stock checker" this year. I think they are just restocking the stores as quickly as possible and promoting first-come first-served. Think of it as the Southwest approach.

Grand Central had no AT&T models this morning, but got a shipment at 2:00pm today. I don't know about the other NYC stores. I think the best approach is to roll the dice and try a store. They might get a shipment in at any time. Sunday might be less likely, but during the week and Saturday just try at various times of the day.

7. rotlex macrumors 6502a

Had the same thing here in PA. Lehigh Valley\Whitehall store. Walked in this morning and they had all manner of Sprint and Verizon phones. Not one ATT however. Was told they would be receiving daily, first come, first serve etc.

8. d0minick macrumors 6502

Did you try Aventura? I swapped my phone out there today.

9. adox thread starter macrumors newbie

Was it AT&T ?

10. adox, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012

adox thread starter macrumors newbie

Why ? I believe this is a very good question, many people are still searching for iPhones

11. miguelq macrumors regular

I am going to try Aventura tomorrow. Hope they have ATT.

12. Sith Vol macrumors 6502

Hoping my Apple store is going to get more shipments daily. My 4s bricked and I'm stuck with a Razr until the 5. :(

13. Preed08 macrumors regular

No, I meant my post, lol

14. whoknows87 macrumors 6502a

whoknows87

I was surprised that a nearby Apple store had a few left, they wouldn't say how many , checked later on they only had Sprint iPhones

15. mac.cali macrumors 65816

Cause nobody wants Sprint! :D

16. whoknows87 macrumors 6502a

whoknows87

I misspoke lol they had AT&T stock as well but they ran out of it, some guy on craigslist had 10 freaking iPhones Ballling he was selling for 899 each

17. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

The Apple store about an hour south of me in Estero has a few phones and I asked if we could order online from store inventory like last year (4S) for pick up next day and he said no.That would be too easy of course.Both apple & AT&T have received orders after initial shipment.Both had stock yesterday and today for walk ins which I will do next year.

18. miguelq macrumors regular

What was that location? Anyone else in South Florida having any luck?

Is it a waste of time to check in Sunday since mail does not run on Sunday?

19. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

Estero & Naples.

20. Vctr macrumors regular

Went to two apple stores near me (Central NJ) and both were out of stock today of all iPhone 5's.

Asked them what my chances would be if I came in on Sunday morning, one place said that they definitely don't get any shipments on Sunday, the other place said that it would be unlikely that they get a shipment tomorrow, but also said to try my luck right when they open tomorrow. Mixed signals here.

21. zorinlynx macrumors 601

zorinlynx

Anyone know how the stores are doing when it comes to accessories stock?

22. Love Juice macrumors regular

Was @:apple: at 10am this morning in International Mall in Tampa. They didn't have any 32GB AT&T or Verizon in any color, only a few 64's and a decent amount of 16's. They said they had all storage amounts for Sprint. The CSR said they would be getting shipments frequently.

23. Zimmy68 macrumors 65816

Zimmy68

Did they have any dock adapters at the Tampa Apple store?

24. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Might be worth a call?