Apple Store took me off suspension (didnt fire me), no longer vandwelling.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Shift Option K, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Shift Option K macrumors regular

Shift Option K

As some of you are aware, I was "fired" from the Apple Store for jailbreaking and modding devices, and therefore had to live in a minivan with my GF for a period of time. But now for some reason the Apple Store let me work again, saying I wasn't really fired but rather suspended from working because I only did something "minor" and the "damage" was reversible. Now I'm working at the Apple Store once again, but I won't screw with devices this time, and GF and I can finally stop living in that minivan and in an apartment that I can pay rent for. And not only that, I could also resume actually being a student at Stanford and take classes normally instead of free-loading through the door like I did for that period of time (I was an actual student there since i was 18 to when i was suspended). Never been this happy ever.

2. powerstrokin macrumors 6502a

powerstrokin

Sweet, good for you OP.

I am currently working making less than half of what I did at my last job, but the week after next I start a new job making double what I did before.

Cheers to good health and upward mobility! ;)

3. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Be careful OP. It's not worth risking. Glad it worked out for you. :)

4. ElectronGuru macrumors 65816

Congrates! Theyll be watching you more closely, so take even fewer risks than your coworkers.

5. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

6. thehustleman macrumors 65816

You were modding devices IN THE STORE?!?!

I'm glad you got your job back