Apple store visit....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Afbar1114, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Afbar1114 macrumors 6502a

Went to apple store today toget auto brightness checked. Guy checked it and came back says it doesn't work. Says he needs to reset phone to make sure. As he is about to reset it he notices the camera is raised. Tells me he needs to give me a new one. Seems flaw less but he went out of his way and found another issue. Props to apple

2. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

That's good for you, I suppose, though I'd argue that props should go to "Guy" and not Apple. Management at that store might not be too happy that he went out of his way to find an issue and that the result was a replacement, as opposed to a simple reset (did you mean restore?).

3. numberforty1 macrumors 6502

numberforty1

awesome service! :)

i tried to make a genius appointment online because of the bad battery in my ip5. they were booked solid, but i decided to go to the store anyway. when i got there one of the genius's got me an appointment anyway. only had to wait maybe 15minutes. he basically took my word for it and replaced my phone. no tests were done on it or anything. i walked out after about 30mins with a new flawless phone & the battery has been stellar.

4. Afbar1114 thread starter macrumors 6502a

i kept asking if it was brand new and he told me they dont even have referb ones yet

5. VandyChem2009 macrumors 6502a

VandyChem2009

There is a website you can go to and actually check if it is a refurb. Not a clue what it is but it exists.

6. atthecross macrumors 6502

would be interested in that link if anyone has it