Apple Store Woodland Mall, Grand Rapids, MI

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by 7714, Sep 17, 2014.

1. 7714 macrumors newbie

Who's going? Lining up whilst on vacation before a friends wedding haha.

Hoping to get a iPhone 6 Plus 128GB T-Mobile SIM only model.

I saw a few people have been previously. What's the organization like? It's in a mall so where does the line start before the mall opens? :apple:

2. kfsanders macrumors newbie

I'm planning on coming from Kalamazoo to wait for a 64gb Sprint iPhone 6 Plus space grey. Nervous since they seem so low on supply.

This will be my first time coming early. I read that we have to wait outside till 6am by Macy's and Su Alterations. After 6 they let us in the mall to wait.

What time you getting there? I was thinking 5am but I don't wanna come all the way if that's going to be too late!

3. spicoli macrumors member

I did the Woodland Mall Apple store a couple of releases ago. I got there about 4:30am and there was probably 100 people in line already. If you don't have a reserved phone, consider getting there a little earlier. GOOD LUCK!!!!

YMMV

4. shopgirl0047 macrumors newbie

I might go. What time are you getting there? I've never done this before so I'm clueless.

5. 7714 thread starter macrumors newbie

We're heading for around 6am. Hopefully it's not to late haha. Good luck everyone. Be sure to reply on this thread in the morning and we can say hi!

6. shopgirl0047 macrumors newbie

I'm across the street at the AT&T store. Hope they have some pluses.

7. 7714 thread starter macrumors newbie

8. spicoli macrumors member