Apple Stores in Metro-Detroit Closing 18-23rd for remodling

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by xterryx, Oct 7, 2009.

1. xterryx macrumors newbie

You can delete this, nothing came up in my first search but I looked again and it showed up...

but for the record if youre planning on going to somerset mall or partridge creek they will be closed//

***2nd edit*** It looks like most remodels are going to look like this
    http://www.ifoapplestore.com/db/2009/09/23/store-remodel-retains-deletes-features/

however, these two stores were just remodled a year ago to look like the newer stores, so i wonder what is going to be changed???

2. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

Dallas had its stores remodeled couple months ago, the layouts of the stores are changing a tad, less accessories is what I have noticed, or at least the ones I want.

3. old-wiz macrumors G3

Same here in burlington Mass; more space for 'one on one', less space for group classes, way less space for accessories. more space for iPods/iPhones.

4. jodelli macrumors 65816

jodelli

Wasn't the Somerset store already redone not that long ago, like in the last couple of years? I seem to remember not being able to go there for some reason like that.

5. Darth.Titan macrumors 68030

Darth.Titan

I hate my remodeled Apple Store. There is nothing to browse anymore. You can play with the Macs, iPhones, iPods, etc. but if you want to buy anything you have to find an associate to go get it out of the back for you.

I don't even go anymore. I just order online and let em bring it to me. :(