apple watch s2 os update failure

UKBeast

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2010
Turkey
I have s2 version, tried updating to the last os on wednesday ,but somehow update progres failed and i am having exclamation mark. I tried hard reset but this is not working.

guarantee term finished, does apple charge me for having it fixed ? they should not.

problem happened only because of apples os update they submit to my watch, this watch was not fell to floor or i did not do any effort on loading wrong application, or a misusage..

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
I have s2 version, tried updating to the last os on wednesday ,but somehow update progres failed and i am having exclamation mark. I tried hard reset but this is not working.

guarantee term finished, does apple charge me for having it fixed ? they should not.

problem happened only because of apples os update they submit to my watch, this watch was not fell to floor or i did not do any effort on loading wrong application, or a misusage..
Ok, So you stated you attempted a hard reset by holding down the digital crown and power button, am I right? If you did,Why don’t you contact Apple directly and ask them for assistance, they may or may not ‘charge’ you once they have to assess the situation with your watch. You won’t have a direct answer until they can inspect your watch before they can manually Restore watchOS through the diagnostic port.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.