Apple Watch Series 1 or 1st Gen SS SB Milanese

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ivanwi11iams, Sep 16, 2016.

1. ivanwi11iams Contributor

ivanwi11iams

So, you know how sometimes we, as humans can't make up our minds?
    Well, I was fortunate enough to buy two watches.
    - Apple Watch Series 1, with a simply Sport band, Aluminium Space Grey looking $299 & Apple Care+
    - 1st Gen Stainless Steel Space Black, with a Milanese band $549.00 & Apple Care+

I've not left to pick up either one yet, I'm still on the fence. Honestly, if the 1st Gen, wasn't as expensive, I'd buy that and call it a day. But, then I think, in a year, I won't be able to sell it; not that it is compulsory to sell. However, I'm always thinking about the resale value...

Hmm, decisions, decisions. Maybe, option three, is to wait till tomorrow, to see if Apple have a Series 2 available, Stainless Steel, Space Black, for pick up. Albeit, not holding much hope there (can't check till after midnight...

2. ivanwi11iams thread starter Contributor

ivanwi11iams

...any opinions? Did anyone buy a Series 1 today, that already has a 1st Gen?

3. BSG75 macrumors regular

BSG75

I have 1st gens SS and SS SB, after installing Watch OS3 the speed has really improved. I'm more than likely sticking with my 1st gen watches and skipping the upgrade this time. Just be aware that 1st gen prices are going to drop even more in the coming weeks.

4. 1sazim macrumors member

I have the SS with Milanese band and I love it! Originally I thought I'd upgrade to the black SS with black Milanese band but decided I'll wait for the next model because I'm very happy with my watch.