Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

leebroath

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 26, 2010
Scotland
I'm Offshore just now in Holland but our VSat-Com uses the Danish Internet, I made sure the Website I was using was UK on Apple. I live in the UK but work in Holland

Yet I have just noticed my new order of 2 x Apple Watch Series 6's are coming from the Netherlands ( EINDHOVEN )

I did change the style of the watch, added a different type of strap for both, and 1 was gift wrapped with a message for Christmas

Has anyone else had this experience, I'm just hoping the Apple watches that arrive aren't in Dutch writing.... :(

And will this affect returns if not wanted?

Last edited:

KarimLeVallois

macrumors 68020
Feb 22, 2014
London
Indeed, you'll get a notification from Apple that it's with DHL, but you then have to wait for about 5 days for it to then come from China before you'll see any movement actually with DHL (Eindhoven). It seems you get the DHL tracking number before DHL even get the Apple Watch, so you'll wonder what's taking so long. It'll then take a couple more days to get over to the U.K. This is the central hub in Europe for DHL, so everything goes through there, don't worry :)

Reactions: leebroath

leebroath

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 26, 2010
Scotland
Yeh I ordered it a few days ago and it said delivery between the 30th and 5th Jan

I presume anyone that changes the straps configuration from standard, has to wait longer for this to be completed, then sent.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.