Apple Watch Series 6 Shipping/Order Status Thread

Theyayarealivin

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 18, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
I was going stainless steel, but I caved and went for black titanium 44mm.
Why not red or blue apple watch?
- - Post merged: - -

I originally ordered the silver/Atlantic blue and had dates Oct. 14 to 21st Later decided to change to the blue on blue braided. And now (sob) my wait is even longer. It's the same as yours.
Holy smokes!!! November??? Hopefully it doesn't take that long.

Koshkaboo

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2018
Well

Blue 44mm Cellular with Braided Loop - Nov 12-18. Ouch! If I did the solo loop it would be Oct 14-Oct 21. If I did just the regular sport loop it would be 2 weeks earlier. So, yes, the band makes a huge difference.

May cancel and get a different band

GIBBI

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2018
Maybe those watches which have a later deliver date and starting for preparing to ship now will be send directly from the manufactory, so the shipping will take longer.

My watch will arrive on friday, but there is still no shipment prepared.

Reactions: Davelfc and LilaG

Theyayarealivin

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 18, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Nice. Be careful. The Milanese loop will scratch the heck out of your watch if you aren’t very, very careful taking it off and putting it on.
- - Post merged: - -

Order the band you want separately. That is what i did.
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 11.47.18 PM.png

I'm going to keep this on lol. I had to think about it hard and convince myself. Plus the band will match the mid-night blue iPhone. what do you think?

Reactions: magrat22

LilaG

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2020
Maybe those watches which have a later deliver date and starting for preparing to ship now will be send directly from the manufactory, so the shipping will take longer.

My watch will arrive on friday, but there is still no shipment prepared.
This makes the most sense! I’m in the same boat as you.

Reactions: GIBBI

Aratim

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2020
Hi all!
I ordered my Series 6, GPS, Aluminium, Blue 44mm with Sport Loop immediately after the Apple Store was online. (Switzerland)
Delivery date September 30th.
Looking forward to the update (Series 4 to Series 6).

nyermen

macrumors newbie
Jul 23, 2018
Its the straps - I just ordered myself (UK). 44 SB titanium. Said late September, but after the order it instantly said ships 2-4 working days.
Tip - I didn't care about the strap (I will keep my current straps) so chose a very small one (charity shop can have it). The difference in dates went from late September right through to early November.

Theyayarealivin

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 18, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.