AppleCare+ added afterwards via email response, does it "physically" ship in a box?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Juicy D. Links, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Juicy D. Links macrumors 6502

Hey guys for the IP5 as mentioned in title will it ship in there pshysical boxes or they just add it? On my order page still says "Processing Items" on that Applecare+..

Thank in advance

-J

2. Dstopsie macrumors 6502a

No it does not ship. Just go to your support profile and u will see it there. Plus u will get an email confirming it.

3. Juicy D. Links thread starter macrumors 6502

thank you :)

4. andyx3x macrumors 65816

I've added Applecare + after the fact and I've gotten a packet with all the information mailed to me. You should get that within a few weeks after adding it on.

5. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

That has been my experience.

6. stevo505 macrumors member

How long does it take to process? I replied to the email on Friday and it has been processing since then.

7. Dstopsie macrumors 6502a

When I added it to my phone I didn't reply to the email I just called them and added it over the phone and it was there within two hours after I called. And I got the email confirming the purchase of apple care plus about an hour after that

----------

You're welcome:)

8. Blorzoga macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

Yes, your AppleCare will come neatly wrapped in official Apple gift wrap with an official Apple ribbon.