AppleCare+ added afterwards via email response, does it "physically" ship in a box?

Juicy D. Links

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
Hey guys for the IP5 as mentioned in title will it ship in there pshysical boxes or they just add it? On my order page still says "Processing Items" on that Applecare+..

Thank in advance

-J

Dstopsie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
Hey guys for the IP5 as mentioned in title will it ship in there pshysical boxes or they just add it? On my order page still says "Processing Items" on that Applecare+..

Thank in advance

-J
No it does not ship. Just go to your support profile and u will see it there. Plus u will get an email confirming it.

andyx3x

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2011

Thank in advance

-J
I've added Applecare + after the fact and I've gotten a packet with all the information mailed to me. You should get that within a few weeks after adding it on.

stevo505

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
I've added Applecare + after the fact and I've gotten a packet with all the information mailed to me. You should get that within a few weeks after adding it on.
How long does it take to process? I replied to the email on Friday and it has been processing since then.

Dstopsie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
How long does it take to process? I replied to the email on Friday and it has been processing since then.
When I added it to my phone I didn't reply to the email I just called them and added it over the phone and it was there within two hours after I called. And I got the email confirming the purchase of apple care plus about an hour after that

----------

thank you :)

You're welcome:)

Blorzoga

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2010

Thank in advance

-J
Yes, your AppleCare will come neatly wrapped in official Apple gift wrap with an official Apple ribbon.