Applecare+ Registration in Progress?

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 8, 2009
So quick question, anyone still in process for their Applecare+ Registration? I was able to order over the phone with Applecare support, did this all Friday when the phone arrived. Does it usually take days to hit their system??? My CC was charged so just curious. My first time with Applecare+...

Thanks all

avaloncourt

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2007
So quick question, anyone still in process for their Applecare+ Registration? I was able to order over the phone with Applecare support, did this all Friday when the phone arrived. Does it usually take days to hit their system??? My CC was charged so just curious. My first time with Applecare+...

Thanks all
I talked to them on Saturday afternoon and ordered AppleCare+ for two phones. It was there when I checked Saturday night.

divisionbuyzero

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2012
My order from September 16th is still shown as "Processing Items". I wouldn't worry about it as long as you ordered pre-delivery you can call up and activate it without going to the store.

sydia21

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2010
Washington, DC
They added it to my order on the 18th but its still processing. My phones arrived on Friday. I still have not bee charged either.:confused:

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 8, 2009
My order from September 16th is still shown as "Processing Items". I wouldn't worry about it as long as you ordered pre-delivery you can call up and activate it without going to the store.
I didnt order pre delivery, Apple care on the phone just added it for me phone sight unseen....Some other folks did this as well.