AppleCare+ taking forever to process

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stevo505, Sep 24, 2012.

1. stevo505 macrumors member

I bought AppleCare+ on Friday, responding to the email asking if I wanted to buy the insurance. It shows up next to my phone, but it has said processing since Friday. The apple store wouldn't let me get a replacement phone because it wasn't done processing. Does anyone know how long it will take?

2. apb89 macrumors regular

I walked into an Apple store on Saturday and bought Applecare+ within 5 minutes it was already applied to the phone and covered.

3. STiNG Operation macrumors 6502a

STiNG Operation

I'm really curious about this as well. I bought my iphone 5 at ATT store along with applecare+. Do I still need to register? They did not give me anything but the sales receipt......

4. eneisch macrumors 6502a

My AppleCare + has been stuck in processing for a while too, and I also bought it thru Apple.com. I called Apple last night and the rep told me it should process in the next couple of days. If its not registered by the end of the week I will call back.

5. eneisch macrumors 6502a

Just checked my AppleCare order and it now says complete. It also shows up in my list of devices on the AppleCare page. Not sure if the phone call helped or not, but I'm glad it is taken care of.

6. dabigone macrumors regular