Apple's September Special Event Invitations

AlexanderTT

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2011
Liverpool, UK
So when do you think they'll release them? 1 week or so before the event?
Assuming the 21st is the date of the event we won't be hearing any of it until 11th-14th September?

Also, what do you think will be on the invitation as everybody knows Apple is notorious for their devious and clever hints.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
Assuming the 21st is the date of the event we won't be hearing any of it until 11th-14th September?

Also, what do you think will be on the invitation as everybody knows Apple is notorious for their devious and clever hints.
I think the general rumor is the event is the 12th with a release of the 21st....so probably around the 3rd

AlexanderTT

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2011
Liverpool, UK
Just wondering what the invititations will be like since there's been rumours of so many updated products to be announced at the event

Tupper

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2012
Can you order tickets from the Tesco online?

----------

Sorry my English poor, I meant say the Apple online.

iPusch

macrumors 6502
May 30, 2012
Manhattan, New York

At the very end of August or the first 3 days of September

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida

1 week before.

----------

Can you order tickets from the Tesco online?

----------

Sorry my English poor, I meant say the Apple online.
Invitations are only sent to the media and aren't made available to the general public. Tickets are only sold for their annual WWDC in June.