Applesac Black Colorsac or Incase Neoprene Sleeve... Which one should I get?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Luke1robb, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Luke1robb macrumors 6502a

Luke1robb

So, I am having a terrible time trying to decide between the Applesac and the Incase sleeves, so I've come to this idea. I want someone or multiple people to tell me which one to get and why. Please no superfluous arguments, just real solid feedback and advice. Specifically, I am looking at the black applesac and the black incase neoprene sleeves, if that helps. Pictures are welcome, but frankly I can't make up my mind, so I'm hoping someone will convince me one way or the other.

Thanks
    Luke

2. me2000 macrumors 6502

Go for the AppleSac... the material is pretty durable in my opinion, a lot more than I thought. And the inside is very soft and really does cushion the Macbook well. It's an excellent fit as well. And it looks great!

3. The Samurai macrumors 68000

The Samurai

Hi Luke

I've got a few sleeve reviews on my YouTube channel. I'll be getting a few more this coming week and I plan to do reviews on them - in fact, I will be doing them reviews.

Just to give you a clue as to whats coming up this week; more Applesac products and FabrixCase sleeves.

As of right now, I am in love with the Applesac Colcasac.

Hope that helps.

4. zotes24 macrumors regular

zotes24

i went with applesac, no offense but why did you make this thread? there are like 3 or 4 below this one

5. Luke1robb thread starter macrumors 6502a

Luke1robb

I made this thread, because the other threads are reviews of the individual cases, nothing specific to my needs of deciding as a college student as to which case I should get.

6. hogfaninga macrumors 65816

hogfaninga

As many Applesac threads there are I think they released their employees on here to get sales. Like someone said above, there are already half a dozen on this already.