Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Julien

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
When going to the AppleSeed discussions site for the last couple of days I get a massage "We're sorry but something went wrong..." Is anyone else able to log in or is the site down.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Perhaps its the same issue that brought the developer site down. They is until they fix the security holes, its going to be down.

Julien

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
Perhaps its the same issue that brought the developer site down. They is until they fix the security holes, its going to be down.

Kind of thought they may be related. It seems strange that it was running the whole time the developer site was down.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Yeah that is odd, I wonder how connected that is to the developer database.

tmoss

macrumors newbie
Nov 19, 2007
Me too...

Yes - about four or five hours ago I found that I had lost mavericks discussions and login too. I find it hard to believe we are the only two. Got the same HTML 500 error and red 'we're sorry, etc'

Last edited:

ATC

macrumors 65816
Apr 25, 2008
Canada
Same for me, getting the "We're sorry but something went wrong" message when trying to log in.

grahamperrin

macrumors 601
Jun 8, 2007
… AppleSeed non-disclosure agreement …

The existence of discussions for AppleSeed was disclosed by Apple years ago.

The downtime that affected the Apple Developer area (previously known as ADC (Apple Developer Connection) – Apple's publicity is outdated) was widely discussed in public.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.