Applying invisibleshield/bodyguardz/iwrap/?? over istyles skin

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Sasuke-chan, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Sasuke-chan macrumors member

Hi, I bought an istyles skin from www.istyles.com and also an iwrap...

As some of you would know, the istyles skin has limited protection especially the back - didn't cover the chrome backing at the sides. As such, it is very susceptible to scratches.

So here I'm wondering if it is possible to paste a full body protection (e.g. from invisibleshield) over the istyles skin?

I thought of having the other way round though, pasting the skin over the protection. But I'm afraid that some minor errors in pasting (and subsequent removal) might cause the protection to come off together.

Any ideas?

2. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

The main issue with applying an invisible shield over the iStyles skin would be that if there the iStyles ever starts to come loose under there or something then the invisible shield comes off with it.

But the invisible shield products are fantastic, scratch free and you get a life time guarantee. If you have to get your iPod fixed or replaced, just yank the old skin off and it will likely adhere to the new one just fine. If it won't then they'll send you a replacement.

I just got an invisible shield over my Touch yesterday. Took it straight there after opening it so there's not a scratch or a nick on it!

SLC