Apprently i just added unlimited texts to my iphone contract on O2!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Zimpaz, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Zimpaz macrumors regular

I have been having real problems with going over my texting allowance on my iphone, and i have been reading everywhere that yoy cant get the unlimited texting bolt on with iphone tarrifs.

I just phoned up 02, and the very nice lady added it for me from tommorrow!

Having tried before and been told that this bolt on was not avaliable on iphone i am now very confused.

Am i going to text like mad, only to find that she didnt do it and i get charged a zillion pounds? (i know i should phone people, but my girlfriend cant phone from her work so sneakily talks to me through texts)

James

p.s. apparently i cant spell apparently

2. matttye macrumors 601

The O2 staff can add whatever they like to your account.

Even though it's a bolt on that's "no longer available" it should still show up on your O2 pages, so check that before you send thousands of texts.

3. Zimpaz thread starter macrumors regular

Its not on there now, but she said it will be on my tarrif from 2moro so i will check it then.

:)

4. jayenh macrumors 6502a

This has been brought up a few times. Unlimited texts are possibly as a bolt on if you ring or ask in store (as of July 30th). They removed the option before the 3gs release, and have since made it available again but did have not advertised it or put it on their site.