Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Lismange

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2018
Is this thread only for apps that support the "On my iOS" feature? Shouldn't it also include apps to provide a FileProvider?

PDF viewer also supports it by the way. In addition, quite a few more apps support On my iOS but not also iCloud Drive natively, for example MS Office allows you to store files in the On my iPad area, and so does Pixelmator.
The wiki said: This is a Wiki thread, where we can list all custom file explorer/manager app the compatible with iOS 11 Files app.

but I think we can change it, so it's also a wiki thread.

you can change it if you want.

I think we should just add apps where "on my ios" are supported because according to the first replies from the users here.

there are no problems with the search (it supports the search within the iOS Files app).
[doublepost=1538428682][/doublepost]@Mayanja
I have MS Office, Pixelmator and PDF viewer added (see the spoiler "other apps").

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.