Are anyone else's Facebook iPhone app photo tags appearing in the wrong place?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by freakyterrorist, Sep 25, 2009.

1. freakyterrorist macrumors newbie

I have been using the Facebook iPhone app to upload my photos and tag my friends. I am using version 3.01 of the app on a 3.01 3gs. I can tag all my friends easily however it is really annoying that when i go to view the photos on my computer the tags seems to be in the wrong places, not over the peoples faces where I tapped when I tagged them on my iPhone... I know I'm tapping the right place as the little star/sparkle appears right over their face where i want the tag to be. Is there a problem with the facebook app that means it doesn't correctly scale the positions of the tags when uploading them from the small preview on the iphone to their full size on the internet? I have extebnsivly googled to see if others were having this problem and haven't found anyone else so my question is can you confirm that for the photo you've tagged on an iphone that the tags appear in exactly the right place on the internet?

2. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k