Are apps I download to my iPhone 5 saved to my account or do I have to transfer them

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Myiphone7, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Myiphone7 macrumors 6502a

to the computer?

Like I bought Geek Bench 2. Now I don't want it cluttering my iPhone 5.

Can I delete it and and re download it on a future iPhone or on my current iPhone 5 for free or do I have to transfer it to my computer?

2. MacinTosh.0 macrumors member

3. L-Tuned macrumors regular

Yes, you can always re-download the app with same Apple ID account.

4. Myiphone7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks!

5. Myiphone7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Does anyone know where I can see a list of apps I've downloaded

6. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

In the App Store app you go to Updates and there is a Purchased section that shows all apps you've purchased (including free ones).

7. vastoholic macrumors 68000

vastoholic

Did you pre-order your new iPhone or buy it in the store. If you bought it the store, you probably should have asked 90% of your questions there. If you have the time I would look into the free workshops Apple Stores provide on your products. You check their schedules online.

http://www.apple.com/retail/learn/

Spend some time learning your phone. You'll be amazed at what you learn just by fiddling around with it. See how deep the rabbit hole takes you.

8. Myiphone7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I wish I had time I'm extremely extremely busy these days but I didn't know they had workshops maybe someday I will have the time

9. vastoholic macrumors 68000

vastoholic

That sucks. I'll admit they are pretty basic in Nature, but you can always ask any questions you want. I went to one for the original iPad when it came out because I thought was going to be slightly more advanced into getting the most out of your iPad. The only other people there was an elderly couple and I'm pretty sure it was geared towards the type of people who have never used the device or iOS before. Just know that before you try and clear your schedule for one.

10. Myiphone7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

That's pretty cool it definitely sounds like a relaxing experience!