Are Mac Users Smarter?

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Oh, for the love of...

Why the :eek: is there two threads (really, three) of the same topic?

You think someone would get enough attention with one thread... :rolleyes:

I'm assuming that you must have hit the "Submit Thread" button twice, just for your own sake. :rolleyes:

fuzzhack

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 5, 2002
Opps

Originally posted by King Cobra
Oh, for the love of...

Why the :eek: is there two threads (really, three) of the same topic?

You think someone would get enough attention with one thread... :rolleyes:

I'm assuming that you must have hit the "Submit Thread" button twice, just for your own sake. :rolleyes:
I didn't know it even did this until I recieved this post on it. The forum will also not let me delete the other.

-fuzzhack

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Well, the busy boards had to s¢rew someone over.

How come you've been acting as a lurker all this time and still haven't graduated from newbie status? And you think double thread posting would help... :rolleyes: :D :eek: :)

:cool:

FelixDerKater

Contributor
Apr 12, 2002
Nirgendwo in Amerika
Threads...

If only we were able to delete the threads we post... If we make a mistake in posting a thread, we should be able to delete it before getting flamed to a crisp... :cool:

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
Cut him some slack. I don't think the other ones had the TechTV poll.
Then again maybe they did, I only read one.

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
asurace, let's say someone posts a thread in this section, called "G4", which I think has been done. Months later the same person posts the same thread in the same area under the same name. [We're playing the same game. :rolleyes:] My point is that it takes a code or something to make the BB realize something like this is going on, and that one of these senarios is unncessary. And, since we have enough problems as it is, we probably won't see such a code like this for a long time, if it's even going to be implanted. The BB didn't let him, since the BB doesn't and can't decide anything under the current codes, I think.

fuzzhack

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 5, 2002
Originally posted by King Cobra
Well, the busy boards had to s¢rew someone over.

How come you've been acting as a lurker all this time and still haven't graduated from newbie status? And you think double thread posting would help... :rolleyes: :D :eek: :)

:cool:
It's sad that you feel more posts puts you above me.

Truth is,
I'm on a Ti800 Powerbook,
I have an iMac 800 with Superdrive
2 Athlon PCs running MANDRAKE
1 LAPTOP Running RedHat

sorry you had to hear that.

-fuzzhack

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.