Are the $150 student coupons from best buy still available?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by toddsimon, Oct 27, 2016.

1. toddsimon macrumors member

toddsimon

2. acastic macrumors regular

The MacBook $150 coupon expired and they currently don't have a replacement for it.

3. toddsimon thread starter macrumors member

toddsimon

Well that sucks. I wanted to buy a new mb pro today but can't justify the price was hoping to buy a macbook with the 150 off. This day is an epic fail lol.

4. acastic macrumors regular

Really disappointed in Apple's pricing for the new MacBook Pro's :(

5. toddsimon thread starter macrumors member

toddsimon

same here, I'd pay 1499 for the MacBook pro with the touchbar or 1299 for the non touch bar, but their pricing is way out of line IMHO.

6. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

And saying that the MacBook replaces the Air. Good Grief, its a 45% price increase from the 11" Air to the 12" MacBook. Or a 50% price increase from the 13" Air to the 13" MBP without Touch Bar. What a joke.

7. unagimiyagi macrumors 6502a

I really do hope that Apple gets what they deserve for pricing these laptops way too high. I hope very few people buy them. There's premium pricing, and then there's stratospheric pricing that literally even fans can't afford. Many people want to buy them, and would be willing to pay more for them, but at these prices, $2400 for a starting 15" macbook pro.....many people simply can not afford them regardless of their desire. I do not know any mac fans personally who are able to pay that much for a laptop.