Are there any Iphone 4 cases to protect the rear and front camera lens?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ThomasJ20, Jul 28, 2010.

1. ThomasJ20 macrumors member

Just wondering? I haven't really seen a case right now that can protects the front lens properly, and I've been seeing some users complain about minor scratches around the front lens. So if anyone has a good suggestion, I would appreciate it.

2. Hennesie2000 macrumors 68000

Get a screen protector... The SGP EX ultra crystal does not have a cutout for the front camera and I haven't noticed any degrading of picture quality.

3. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

Same for the SGP Ultra Oleophobic. No front camera cutout and screen doesn't interfere with picture/video quality

4. ThomasJ20 thread starter macrumors member

Wish I wouldve known about this earlier, all I could find was the zagg full body at Best Buy, which is the one I bought. So is there any solution for me?

5. Hennesie2000 macrumors 68000

6. ThomasJ20 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the help,
    I like the case, but does have really good protection for the front camera? Would it be best to use a otterbox, or are there any cases, or holsters I could use that would protect me almost 100%

7. Hennesie2000 macrumors 68000

I'm not quite sure what you are looking for at this point.

8. ThomasJ20 thread starter macrumors member

Sorry, phone is auto-spelling for me lol:

- I have the full body zagg shield on my iphone 4, and I'm looking for a really good case thats comes with a holster, or I can use with a holster.

- And I need one that has protection for the front and back camera. Thats a must for me lol.

So I was asking whats the best case for my scenario above? An Otterbox? Or could you reccomend a another case?

9. Hennesie2000 macrumors 68000

Probably an otterbox if you also want a holster. Not many cases really come with a holster anymore. Otterbox provides a ton of protection but it's too bulky for me.