Are there any iPhone 4 owners who have used Wrapsol Ultra with a case? which ones?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by asommers, Oct 10, 2011.

1. asommers macrumors newbie

I'm wondering if there are any iPhone 4 users out there that currently use the Wrapsol Ultra full body kit with bumpers or any other kind of case?

I am looking to use the full body protection for the iPhone 4S but still want some drop protection in the form of a bumper or some kind of case. However, I've heard that the Wrapsol Ultra is somewhat thick and I'm concerned that a bumper or case might not fit or will cause the Wrapsol to bubble or peel.

If you do currently use the Wrapsol Ultra and a case/bumper, can you please share which ones and how snug the fit is? If you have any pictures, that would be awesome! thank you!

2. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

You could use it with a bumper, if you don't put on the side pieces. Use the front and back skins only

3. mbotwin macrumors newbie

I used a bumper with my Wrapsol Ultra and it worked fine! I don't use it anymore though.

4. r2fa3l macrumors regular

It fits REALLY tight with the bumper, (the volume buttons are insanely hard to click)...
    The Wrapsol Ultra also blocks you from using "Slider Cases" and such too.

JSYK

5. NanoXD macrumors newbie

I used a Speck Pixelskin case and it fit a little tight. It was easy to slide it in but some of the sides would peel off