Are there any iPhone 5 skins that have separate pieces for the aluminum and glass?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Brettka7, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Brettka7 macrumors regular

I'm looking for a skin that has one section to cover the aluminum and separate sections to cover the glass around camera and on the bottom on the back. Anyone have one like this?

2. GiRARDsays macrumors member

Ghost Armor is like that. I'm not sure what other brands have the same setup.

3. Jnava420 macrumors regular

Ghost armor did have that but i believe they have changed to a 1 piece back just thowing that out there that was a GA support person who most on here said anyways in another thread

4. GiRARDsays macrumors member

They changed to a 1-Piece back now?? Damn. I wonder if I can get mine replaced with that? I'm not a fan of the 3-Piece back since it leaves small gaps.

5. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

6. michael31986 macrumors 68030

I want a screen protector for the back with a white bumper. But can't find a back protector

7. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

8. Brettka7 thread starter macrumors regular

I really like the icarbons, hate spending $20 on a skin but ill probably end up doing it.

9. cheapa55 macrumors 6502a

Are you looking for clear or colored skin? I just purchased 2 sets for my iPhones from sticker boy dot net. You can customize the colors anyway you want them. I'll post a review once I install them.

10. Jnava420 macrumors regular

Warranty

I originally had the 3 piece back I ordered 1 day after the change, I just did a warranty claim paid the 5 bucks for shipping + stamp to send back and called to make sure that's what I would be getting, if you have a kiosk by you I think they should have the 1 piece by now

11. John0326 macrumors newbie

Just bought mine from sticker boy. The back portion i bought came in 3 sections. It was two small pieces; 1 - to cover around the camera, 2 - the bottom under the back of the mid section, and 3 - the mid section.

Attached Files: