Are there any iPhone 5 skins that have separate pieces for the aluminum and glass?

Brettka7

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
I'm looking for a skin that has one section to cover the aluminum and separate sections to cover the glass around camera and on the bottom on the back. Anyone have one like this?

Jnava420

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2011
Lincoln, NE
Ghost armor did have that but i believe they have changed to a 1 piece back just thowing that out there that was a GA support person who most on here said anyways in another thread

GiRARDsays

macrumors member
Nov 29, 2009
San Diego, CA
Ghost armor did have that but i believe they have changed to a 1 piece back just thowing that out there that was a GA support person who most on here said anyways in another thread
They changed to a 1-Piece back now?? Damn. I wonder if I can get mine replaced with that? I'm not a fan of the 3-Piece back since it leaves small gaps.

michael31986

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2008
I want a screen protector for the back with a white bumper. But can't find a back protector

Brettka7

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
I really like the icarbons, hate spending $20 on a skin but ill probably end up doing it.

cheapa55

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2007
Are you looking for clear or colored skin? I just purchased 2 sets for my iPhones from sticker boy dot net. You can customize the colors anyway you want them. I'll post a review once I install them.

Jnava420

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2011
Lincoln, NE
Warranty

They changed to a 1-Piece back now?? Damn. I wonder if I can get mine replaced with that? I'm not a fan of the 3-Piece back since it leaves small gaps.
I originally had the 3 piece back I ordered 1 day after the change, I just did a warranty claim paid the 5 bucks for shipping + stamp to send back and called to make sure that's what I would be getting, if you have a kiosk by you I think they should have the 1 piece by now

John0326

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2012
North East USA
I'm looking for a skin that has one section to cover the aluminum and separate sections to cover the glass around camera and on the bottom on the back. Anyone have one like this?
Just bought mine from sticker boy. The back portion i bought came in 3 sections. It was two small pieces; 1 - to cover around the camera, 2 - the bottom under the back of the mid section, and 3 - the mid section.

Attachments