Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nlivo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2007
Ballarat, Australia
I know some users have used the new appletv at macworld so.....Is there any new ways to browse your own movies besides from the long list??? Maybe a more visual way?? Also....are TV episodes ordered correctly now?? Are there any other nice features that you noticed when using it?? I am a little annoyed at how the new interface is sooo centred around the iTunes store when the country I live in (Australia) has basically no video content available. Thanks.

imlucid

macrumors 6502
May 3, 2007
I know some users have used the new appletv at macworld so.....Is there any new ways to browse your own movies besides from the long list??? Maybe a more visual way?? Also....are TV episodes ordered correctly now?? Are there any other nice features that you noticed when using it?? I am a little annoyed at how the new interface is sooo centred around the iTunes store when the country I live in (Australia) has basically no video content available. Thanks.

My Movies are still a flat list for this release.

TV shows now sort in a flat list divided by season with most recent episodes at the top.

Kevin

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.