Are there multiple versions of the Mophie Juice Pack Air?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by lsquare, Nov 18, 2011.

1. lsquare macrumors 6502

Recently there was a sale at BestBuy and I bought the Juice Pack Air. Initially I thought I got the latest version because there is no gap on the side where the volume buttons are. It's just one big hole to accomodate the CDMA and GSM versions of the iPhone 4S. However, when I dropped by the Apple Store, I notice that the Juice Pack Air in the store had a bigger camera hole than the one in mine. Does that mean I have the older version? Surprisingly when I went back to BestBuy, the other colours had the bigger camera hole, but the black one didn't. So what does mean?

2. lsquare thread starter macrumors 6502

3. xdbuix macrumors 6502

Yes. At least for the mophie juice pack plus there is and I know that for sure.

From what I know there's 3 versions of the air, please dont quote me lol

1. Standard att iPhone 4 version
    2. A universal version that works with the iphone 4 from verizon, ATT, and the 4s.
    3. An "apple" edition where apple specifically asked mophie to change the form of the case. The regular juice pack has a small top that pops off and a long bottom. The apple edition would be a big top and a small bottom so that when u take off the bottom u can sitll keep ur iphone inside the top case while being able to dock with anything.