iPhone 11 Pro Are we still able to reserve iPhones on launch day like previous releases?

breakdanzer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
Hey guys,

For the past couple of years, I have used the reserve feature that pops up on launch day to reserve the iPhone that I want. This is something that only comes up on the app or website starting the morning of launch day.

I tried searching around and haven't seen anyone posting about it. Does anyone know if they are doing the same thing this year?

aFlockaCgulz

Suspended
Aug 21, 2019
They probably will. I skipped the phone last year so I don't remember the specifics on when they update the Apple Store but just keep your eyes open.

JD2015

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
Hey guys,

For the past couple of years, I have used the reserve feature that pops up on launch day to reserve the iPhone that I want. This is something that only comes up on the app or website starting the morning of launch day.

I tried searching around and haven't seen anyone posting about it. Does anyone know if they are doing the same thing this year?
Reservations will reopen at 06:00 a.m. on 21 September. This is in UK so not sure about other countries.

UK Reservation

SHKLMRE

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hey guys,

I’ve done this a few times in the past, but never on launch day. I always thought it was not available on launch day.

gadgetfreaky

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2007
I think the last few times it started a day or two after...usually not launch day

but ya never know