are you circumcised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorrorBusiness

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2010
I'm not, however I'm strongly considering it. I have a somewhat long foreskin and even when erect it doesn't retract all the way.
my question is are you happy with your circumcision whether done at birth or later in life.

HorrorBusiness

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2010
i did not provide too much information, I tried to be the least graphic as possible and uses no profane words. it's a serious question and the appropriate forum.

HorrorBusiness

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2010
yes because I'm on a mac, and a fan of this site. I posted it in the section not related to macs. I don't feel the need to register on a random forum just for a question when I can do so on my favorite sites.
anyway, alot of responses but no answers yet.

MacDawg

macrumors Core
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
yes because I'm on a mac, and a fan of this site. I posted it in the section not related to macs. I don't feel the need to register on a random forum just for a question when I can do so on my favorite sites.
anyway, alot of responses but no answers yet.
You really expect serious answers and interaction on this?
Not a chance in hell

Woof, Woof - Dawg

dukebound85

macrumors P6
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
Yeah, and I guess these threads you started are all Mac related...

Moving and so excited

Credit Line Increase

Car heater issue

I am a drug addict
hmm, i have been here for 5 years'ish and the vast majority of my thread topics are mac related

i was more joking around when he said this was an appropriate forum for talking about ones dick being circumsized and i said its a mac forum

besides, what kind of poster joins a mac forum and 1/3 of his posts are about getting your penis cut right away?

Peterkro

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2004
Communard de Londres,Tiocfaidh ár lá
hmm, i have been here for 5 years'ish and the vast majority of my thread topics are mac related

i was more joking around when he said this was an appropriate forum for talking about ones dick being circumsized and i said its a mac forum

besides, what kind of poster joins a mac forum and 1/3 of his posts are about getting your penis cut right away?
Don't think your original post wasn't seen.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
you really wanna do that now? g/l with that
Actually, I know someone in their 40s who had it done. It sucked fairly bad I hear but was medically necessary.
i did not provide too much information, I tried to be the least graphic as possible and uses no profane words. it's a serious question and the appropriate forum.
No it's not really. It's a mac forum. www.webmd.com is a better forum.
I must say they did a fine job on mine. I'd post a picture... but...
I just PM'd you my e-mail address. I'm on fairly fast internet so larger file sizes are ok.

HorrorBusiness

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2010
I actually only want a little bit removed rather than all of it. like a half inch. can they do that? I don't mind coverage when I'm flaccid, I'd just like my glans exposed when erect.
again please feel free to share your experience and please stay on topic and take this seriosly.

MacDawg

macrumors Core
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
I actually only want a little bit removed rather than all of it. like a half inch. can they do that? I don't mind coverage when I'm flaccid, I'd just like my glans exposed when erect.
again please feel free to share your experience and please stay on topic and take this seriosly.
seriosly :)

Ok, to recap:

1. A newbie named HorrorBusiness wants to talk about having his penis circumcised (oh the irony)

2. He wants us to take it seriosly

Ok... you are up to date
Carry on with the fun

Woof, Woof - Dawg

MacMini2009

macrumors 68000
May 22, 2009
California
You want them to cut off the skin! Pulling it back then sewing it is better. :D

HorrorBusiness

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2010
I'm not trying to discuss my personal situation, I'm asking a question to the people who have had it done to see if it was worth it and if they are satisfied.
I don't want to go through with it and then regret it, so I'm asking for others experience.

anjinha

macrumors 604
Oct 21, 2006
San Francisco, CA

Just thought it was ironic, that's all. ;):p

So how many posts does one need before they can start threads about topics other than Macs?

Status
Not open for further replies.