Are you going to use a screen protector or just feel the sexy glass!?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iMoo, Jun 24, 2010.

1. iMoo macrumors regular

iMoo

So got my iPhone 4 and just started to play with it. The screen is bwoody awsome now i look back at my 3G.

Only problems is i too have the reception issue where if you hold the iPhone the bars drop down 2-3 bars and sometimes lose 3G alltogether (hope this is software problem) or i think Apple should issue free bumbpers to solve this issue.

I was wondering though, for the ones that have the iPhone, is it best to get one of those screen protectors like i have on my 3G(official crystal one from Apple) or is it best to go naked with this one? Just don't wana get it all smudged up if it gets real bad. Makes a screen protector alot easier to put on if it's a straight swop over.

Also notice that now with the metal sides it seems alot slipier than my 3G, almost like it wants to slip outa my hand onto the floor , unless i use my little finger to stop it (which makes the reception worse due to where my finger is placed) Was not going to bother with insurance this time around but damn it feels slippy

2. iMoo thread starter macrumors regular

iMoo

Anyone, before i take it off cos harder to press home button when on!?

3. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

I think my official plan is to use it fully naked until i get a scratch (hopefully just a hairline, or even better, just go a year and never get a scratch). Then i'll get s steinheil ex for the front, back and sides.

4. AlxRymnd914 macrumors member

I'm keeping mine on till my screen protectors come in. It's so tempting to take off, but I just don't want the glass to be dirty when I apply the protector.