Are you tried of all this whining of the new iMacs

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Bigtree, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigtree macrumors 6502

I am! :eek:
    Yea I know, quit reading them, but I have never seen so many picky people! Glossy Screens...... We had them before the LCD's. If you don't like them, don't buy them!!!! Un-even monitors...... If you have to turn out the lights, and turn your monitor to gray to see it; I think your borrowing trouble. Freezes..... My new iMac freezes too. Give Apple a chance! Maybe Leopard will fix some of this, but not your lint picking.

OK pile on!!!!!!:)

Just put it in context, with all the world's problems, this just doesn't rate.;)

2. prs986 macrumors regular

I'm tired of it too!! People need to remember that these are consumer devices.....not pro! You can not compare the iMacs to an ACD. There's a reason why an ACD cost just as much as an iMac.

3. fireworkz macrumors newbie

I have been on this forum ever since I had a desire to buy the new Imac. Yes I enjoy reading the issues (some mostly constructive) true some major issues are always brought up.. would be nice if they sub-categorized them according to the issues so threads that often pop up can be placed there.
    Of course the person buying the product will be the final deciding factor - hopefully he/she will keep all issues in mind as well as check the actual product in person and not get deterred from purchasing an apple.
    I think Apples strong point for Imacs are its sleek design and most importantly the operating system.. from what I have read Leopard (Tiger too) are simply amazing !!

4. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

I'm tired of people whining about the whining. This thread has no mileage and is no. 13472 in the same series of identical threads. Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.