Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KittyKatta

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 24, 2011
SoCal
For the first week with my iPhone it seemed like app updates were constant but in the last week or so I'm not getting any updates. And there sure as heck are a lot more apps in my library that aren't iPhone 5 compatible yet.

I'm not trying to rush any developers, I'm just curious. How about everyone else? Is your app library pretty much all iPhone 5 ready or are you still waiting?

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
Seen the same thing, not too many updates any more, still a lot to be updated. Luckily almost all the ones I use regulaly are updated - mainly waiting on living earth and Groceries. The rest are apps I use rarely or are games (almost none of my games are updated yet.)

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
With Tapatalk updating, pretty much all of my regularly used apps are updated. I'd say overall, around 45% of my apps have been updated for the 5. The ones that haven't are predominantly games and apps from smaller developers. All of my daily consumption apps have been updated (Facebook, twitter, Flipboard, Pulse News, News360, Dolphin, Rdio, Tapatalk, Netflix, Hulu etc.)

I am not getting as many updates as in the first week, but still one or two every few days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.